Today’s enterprise faces increasingly sophisticated threats, from both inside and outside the organization. Done properly, physical access control systems (PACS) securely enable the flow of people, business and productivity – while keeping risks at bay.
Unfortunately, many organizations are struggling to keep their legacy access control systems secure, compliant and affordable. These legacy PACS simply cannot keep up with the pace of the digital transformation. To be effective, modern access control must be integrated, proactive, and dynamic.
Whether you are securing a single door or hundreds of new facilities, it’s time to modernize access control. Using the right approach, you can transform your existing access control from a “check-the-box” tool to a value-generating solution – without undergoing a painful, slow and expensive “rip and replace” effort.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Upgrade your physical access control system (PACS) without proprietary hardware
- Detect abnormal access control system activity for increased situational awareness
- Manage access permissions based on real-time risk scores
- Improve life and building safety and ensure compliance with modern access control
- Effectively integrate PACS with 3rd party data
Co-Founder & CTO, ReconaSense