Seamlessly integrate, control and analyze all security inputs from virtually any source with ReconaSense hardware. We support every type of security posture, from the more traditional to the enhanced.
Hardware for Intelligent Access Control
Solutions that Protect what Matters Most
ACHIEVE ROBUST CONFIGURATIONS WITH SERIES 3 CONTROLLERS SUPPORTING OSDP.
In an environment secured with Mercury controllers, upgrading to intelligent access control can be as easy as a software upgrade with an intelligent PACS.
- Proactive identification of potential threats
- Insider threat detection using access analytics
- Intelligent alarm management for all security technology
- Risk-adaptive security policies and procedures
- Confidence to fully transition to intelligent risk-adaptive PACS
Power Supply & Enclosures
PROTECT AND POWER YOUR ACCESS AND ENTRY CONTROL COMPONENTS.
Deploy black, high-grade steel locking enclosures with integral battery space for low voltage power applications.
- High-grade steel design
- Quick-Disconnect cover ground strap for easy door removal
- Included lockset and tamper switch
- Pre-punched to accommodate AC or DC power supplies and accessory boards in multiple configurations
- Rear stand-offs allow field upgrading without removing any cabinet from the wall
- Ample knockouts
- Removable door for easier servicing
- Cabinets have a large depth to fit batteries
PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS WITH READERS SUPPORTING OSDP.
Our turnstiles pedestals are designed to integrate a wide variety of 3rd-party peripheral products to authenticate identity.
- Facial Recognition
ENSURE INTEGRITY OF ENTRANCE CONTROL IN YOUR MOST IMPORTANT VULNERABLE AREAS.
Turnstile gates assure a quick, safe and secure entry experience for tenants and visitors alike.
- Multi-tenant High Rise Buildings
- Corporate Headquarters & Offices
- Government Facilities
- Distributions Centers
- Critical Infrastructure
ENSURE INTEGRITY OF ACCESS AND ENTRY CONTROL AT EVERY CRITICAL DOORWAY.
Door Detective acts as a touchless “virtual security guard” that secures all critical interior doors and secondary exterior doors while also detecting tailgating and directional violations. With multiple models to choose from, the Door Detective is a cost-efficient way to minimize risk by extending security to interior areas.
- Server Rooms
- Restricted Areas
- Executive Offices
- Research Laboratories