ReconaSense is the first Risk Adaptive platform for physical security. Our solutions remove human constraints from security operations in order to transform reactive security postures into proactive facilities. We have a patented and award-winning physical access control (PACS), integration platform to improve life safety, protect valuable assets and create a safe and secure environment. What we do saves lives. If you love learning and are hungry for your next challenge, ReconaSense is the place for you.
- Participate in the complete (SDLC) systems development life cycle.
- Analyze development project requests and provide a project scope and timeframe estimate
- Review software requirements and deliver design documentation, source code, unit tests and code reviews
- Use various tools and analyzers to debug issues with user interface events, real-time communications and data persistence
- Work in a regulated environment with a high focus on adherence to schedule and quality assurance procedure
- 5+ years of relevant, professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Skilled in Microsoft Visual Suite (C#, .NET languages)
- Strong working knowledge of structured design, and hardware/software interfacing
- Experience with GUI development utilizing Infragistics UI Components
- SQL Server Database, XML, and JSON experience preferred
- SOAP experience
Nice to Have
- Experience in real-time computing environments
- Experience in physical security or data security
- Experience with TFS / DevOps Server
- Experience with Infragistics is a big plus.
- Must enjoy problem-solving and working with a variety of technologies
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple tasks