ReconaSense is looking for the right candidate to optimize and support our digital campaigns and marketing programs. This individual will manage all Pardot activities and provide overall marketing automation support. The ideal candidate is a power user of Pardot and Salesforce who wishes to expand their marketing experience as a member of a lean marketing team with opportunities to wear multiple hats. Transparency, creative problem solving and attention to detail are key for this position.
This role will report into the Vice President of Marketing but work closely with members of the leadership, sales and marketing team to provide KPI reporting and recommendations.
- Design, test, execute, maintain and drive reporting of automated online and email marketing campaigns in Pardot
- Provide support for ongoing digital marketing activities including email, social, web, and webinars
- Analyze program metrics and proactively suggest improvements based on KPIs and performance tracking
- Create reports and dashboards for marketing and sales teams in Salesforce
- Gather and edit content for the weekly internal marketing updates
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Pardot or similar marketing automation tool required
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration
- Must have a good understanding of the Web and Web technology (HTML, basic CSS) and the ability and desire to expand current technical skill-set
- Able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a single day
- Highly-organized and effective planner – able to help scope and document projects and plans
- This position is based in Austin, Texas
Ready to apply? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.