ReconaSense is looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to execute and organize market-leading campaigns and activities to build awareness and drive demand for the company. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic multi-tasker who can juggle multiple projects across a variety of programs. This person will interact closely with the leadership and sales teams and as well as our external agency partners and vendors. Successful candidates will be self-starters with positive attitudes who possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Create, execute and track integrated multi-channel marketing content and campaigns across print, email, website, social, events and video to drive brand awareness and generate leads
- Drive the project management of all creative initiatives from concept to launch – including planning, design, production and approval processes
- Manage all aspects of tradeshows and conferences – from booth logistics to pre- and post-show promotions
- Produce ongoing in-house webinars and manage sponsored webinars
- Oversee development of product collateral
- Track and report on marketing program KPIs
- 5+ years of integrated marketing experience
- Able to effectively prioritize in fast-paced environment and deliver results within tight deadlines
- Comfortable meeting clearly defined, measurable goals and objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Solid understanding of marketing mix, campaign elements and tactics necessary to deliver results.
- Functional experience with Pardot and Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in technology, security and B2B marketing environments – all 3 is ideal
- Ability to travel for tradeshows and conferences as needed
- This position is based in Austin, Texas
Ready to apply? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.